Monday, October 27, 2008

My Feelings Show

i'll hold your hand
and won't let go
no matter how far
i'll always be here
the storms not over
though i wish it is
it's not gonna last
after pain is bliss
we saw the sun set
we saw the dark clouds
we heard the earth split
like thunders aloud
i'll always be close
i'll always be near
you have had my heart
please hold it dear
i'll always be here
shield you from harm
knight in shining armor
i know i am not
coz my love's your amor
make your pain my own
my back is your shield
my hand is your stone
i'll wipe your tears
whenever you cry
i'll bleed for you
bleed me dry
took my breath away
but i'm still breathing
cut my heart open
til' i no longer bleed
i still love y ou
no matter what
no matter what they do
i'll still be looking after you
i will hold your hand
and never let go
my love's your armor
let my feelings show

No comments: