Friday, October 17, 2008

A Cure for Insanity

When the sky turns dark
The sun fade away
I look up the sky
and i see you face
Then i wonder why
you are all i see
The sweet memories
When you are with me

Then i grab my phone
hoping you would call
Sat on the corner
Waitin' til' forever
Your eyes mesmerized me
your eyes struck my heart
i'm goin' insane
Been like this since the start

As the stars twinkle
As the moonlight glows
Your face still lingers
J ust can't get over
I reach for the sky
Wishin' you'll be mine
Mine, to call my own
Dreamin' the impossible

As the clock strikes 12
The wind blowing cold
Your face still lingers
Still can't get over
While i write your name
On the window pane
Can't think of someone
Who misses you the same

I lay down to rest
Then i close my eyes
Your face still lingers
I can't get over
I wish you were here
Spending this time with me
You are all i need
Help me cure this insanity

No comments: